Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hard at Work



Stopped by the Flower Lady's workplace to check up on things. This interesting, spiky accent on an arrangement going out is a tillandsia. It's related to the bromeliads and native to Central and South America. This particular tillandsia, however, hails from New Jersey.

The Flower Lady was especially excited about the silk arrangement, destined for a downtown hotel lobby. FL liked the silks, with their faux ice coating.

For a flower person, the FL is quite fond of winter. I think it's because she likes Christmas. And her birthday is in December. And our anniversary. Now I like December, and winter, too--as long as I have my Flower Lady!

2 comments:

  1. I am impressed-- something interesting, a tillandsia, from NJ, the turnpike state.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a note for the web designer.The clock on your site is off by 3 hours (earlier) for posting.

    ReplyDelete