Saturday, August 4, 2012

Summer Notes

It is so-o-o hot out there I decided to come in and blog a little. The Flower Lady has been as busy as ever. Earlier this summer she taught a class at the World's Foremost Display Gardens. She led a class in making a flower arrangement with a nautical theme, in sand. It was a grand success-- an enlightening and inspiring time was had by all!

A little inspiration.
Of course, the official blog photographer only had his cell phone camera, so the only picture we have is this of a student arrangement. But here's an early test arrangment.
The Flower Lady has ventured out onto the deck. Perhaps the weather has moderated. Perhaps there will be cocktails....

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you enjoyed visiting my Southern Lagniappe blog. I appreciate your kind words and I'm so glad they led me to you and your flower lady's lovely blog and pictures. l look forward to seeing more of them!

    Sincerely,

    Janie @ Southern Lagniappe

    ReplyDelete